Elysa Beth Wolfe
Ms. Wolfe is a graduate of the Tulane Law School. While there she served as a student law clerk for United States District Court magistrate Louis Moore, Jr. in the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Prior to joining Tarshis & Hammerman LLP, Ms. Wolfe worked for an insurance defense litigation firm in New Jersey.
Ms. Wolfe joined the firm as an associate in 1998 focusing primarily on negligence defense litigation. Her areas of expertise include premises liability, labor law, construction, and property damages matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Premises Liability
- Labor Law
- Property Damages
- New York, 1997
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1996
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- B.A. - 1993
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Policy Studies and Political Science
- Alpha Phi Omega